Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance with my [Elite] clan?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussimongoose

Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime17.12.10 10:43

Hi Guys,
It´s me [Elite] Aussimongoose clan leader of the [Elite]. thought I´d register, so I´m up to date, about your new VAV clan.
I will tell you, when our new server is up.
Cheers
[Elite] Aussimongoose
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime17.12.10 14:22

Please tell me aussi because i hate choppergirl, see you man
Back to top Go down
http://www.plagiorock.com.ar
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime17.12.10 14:58

Hi Aussi, Welcome to the VaV forums Smile

A sort of friendly Alliance between our clans would be great, Now, I'm not the head of VaV, simply a sort of head admin/Manager of the demo clan, so i am basically in charge of the demo people, but i do have superiors still.. A clan alliance in the demo would be allowed and perfectly fine, i just thought i should state, i don't have full control of this clan.

But, now that both clans have large servers, that we can lock, clan wars should be much easier and quicker to plan, if we still want to have the occasional friendly fight.
Back to top Go down
Aussimongoose

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime27.12.10 19:27

Our server is up. go and have a look its a 32 slot server. have fun. european and low ping. knife revive... still in the test phase.
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime28.12.10 11:54

Awesome, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plagiorock.com.ar
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime04.01.11 13:52

Hey aussi, i like the server, pretty good, even for the distance, i barely get any lag, nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with my [Elite] clan?   Alliance with my [Elite] clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with my [Elite] clan?
Page 1 of 1