Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fifthline

Fifthline

Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with) Empty
PostSubject: Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with)   Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with) Icon_minitime21.02.11 0:02

Being a fellow that is hard to get annoyed, this was nothing but a nail in the coffin. First, I had to figure how to get more than the seriously limited :30 second limit. Not the easiest thing to do, especially it being enforced upon a crappy Theater Mode renderer. So, I'm stuck with a series of videos I had to download from Youtube (Cause thats where Callofduty.com automatically sends its shitty 360p contents to) and harsh audio syncing in WLMM. I was clearly f*cked in the start so I just went ahead with it to see how fast I can drown in problems. So heres the result, and I bet you didn't read this paragraph either so you'd be surprised as soon as you click that damn video below this mess of words and sentences.

Best not to view this even with the screen stretched, its awful as it is.

EDIT 2: Remaster is up. Love it, Hate it, Celebrate.

Last edited by Fifthline on 21.02.11 22:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fifthline

Fifthline

Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with)   Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with) Icon_minitime21.02.11 22:04

EDIT 1: Removed vid cause remaster is on the way, Have this as a complementary gift until then.

Back to top Go down

Major Post: Black Ops 'Tage (and soon Silly Crap to go with)
Page 1 of 1