Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows Movie Maker (Live)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifthline

Fifthline

Windows Movie Maker (Live) Empty
PostSubject: Windows Movie Maker (Live)   Windows Movie Maker (Live) Icon_minitime20.12.10 16:32

After experimenting with both Windows Live Media Maker and Windows Media Maker, I've decided that even with several innovations with Live Media Maker, Media maker is more reliable with Fraps/.avi files as it seems to handle them better than Live without video conversion. Heres a little sneak peak of what I'm going to be doing for a while.
I gathered all the footage in less than a day and editing it was the remainder so excuse this shit as it was a test trial, and I'm hoping to use something better than Fraps.

Please, do watch in HQ.
Back to top Go down
Fifthline

Fifthline

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker (Live)   Windows Movie Maker (Live) Icon_minitime20.12.10 18:47

..And since I have so much time on my hands, heres the fuckups I did

Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker (Live)   Windows Movie Maker (Live) Icon_minitime22.12.10 8:08

Fifth in 1st video they want to kick you because you are too good to play in there Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plagiorock.com.ar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows Movie Maker (Live)   Windows Movie Maker (Live) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows Movie Maker (Live)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory After Vengeance :: Miscellaneous :: Youtube Videos-
Jump to: