Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Happened?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

What Happened? Empty
PostSubject: What Happened?   What Happened? Icon_minitime18.12.10 3:22

Ok, Well, many of you know the JoD clan, as most of you were former JoD's or played on the server on a regular basis. The JoD clan and server lasted many many years and was heavily modded, which spiced up the little game known as the 2142 Demo quite a bit. JoD eventually ended, after arguments and debates within both members and admins, and much hostility, plus with the consistent build up of bills added on. The server used a lot of bandwidth to run, and was a lot of work to watch over. After all these factors added together, plus with the decline of time played by the higher admins, it became time to shut it down. After that there was a brief point of confusion, where no one knew where anyone was, and the members struggled to find each other. Many members and TS users found each other and went from a few TS servers, one being generously hosted for us for a bit was by M3.

Many months before the breakup of JoD, a different clan was formed from some of its members and admins, which was known as WASP, which eventually changed into VaV, led by Moby, also known as Stinger. Moby came into M3's TS one night and told us that JoD had been shut down, confirming these rumours, and told us that Jeep would want to retain the name JoD, We accepted this. Moby offered to us use of a backup TS that he had ready so that M3 wouldn't have to keep the TS server running just for us. Once in the new TS, we started working on a new clan, known as FFL, or Fighters For Life, we had that running for about 24 hours i guess, before VaV generously proposed to us that we join them, and they would supply us a 40 player demo server, with the JoD mods, of course we accepted this. We now are the VaV demo players, and the server managers for them.

That should answer all questions any of you have about the recent events, if not, feel free to post a reply asking it, or send it to me in a PM if you wish instead and I will try to explain to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
ExomatrixTV

ExomatrixTV

What Happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened?   What Happened? Icon_minitime13.01.11 13:13

Thanks for the explanation Sad sad though !

so is there any continueation on the Demo server ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EXOMATRlXTV
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

What Happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened?   What Happened? Icon_minitime13.01.11 13:53

Holy crap.. Hey Exo, I've been trying to get in contact with you. And yea, we're working on a demo server, the only thing is moby was going to provide it, but he's out because of a medical thing, so, we're kinda waiting on him. but, as soon as he gets back and is well enough to talk about it, i will bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happened?   What Happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory After Vengeance :: Who We Are As A Clan. :: =JoD= Clan-
Jump to: