Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its time to go now -VaV-??!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord-99-

Overlord-99-

its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Empty
PostSubject: its time to go now -VaV-??!!!   its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Icon_minitime29.12.10 14:51

sorry guys but i want to leave this clan i didnt find anything interesting here Shocked so nice too meet u all Sad cya in the game hope Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://vavdemo.forumotion.com
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

PostSubject: Re: its time to go now -VaV-??!!!   its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Icon_minitime30.12.10 22:55

well, It's been good knowing you, and its understandable.. we cant make anyone stay in the clan, ill move you down to friend of the clan, you may still remain active on the forums if you wish
Back to top Go down
Overlord-99-

Overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: its time to go now -VaV-??!!!   its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Icon_minitime31.12.10 13:19

u dont understand that i cant do anything here why i then i should be member ? u (admins + all friends who know eachother for long time ) have many things to do and to talk but what about we?? confused
Back to top Go down
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

PostSubject: Re: its time to go now -VaV-??!!!   its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Icon_minitime31.12.10 14:31

I understand that, you could get to know the members if you wanted, we're all fairly nice and approachable, but if you truly want to go on your own, I wish you well in whatever your future plans are.
Back to top Go down
Overlord-99-

Overlord-99-

PostSubject: Re: its time to go now -VaV-??!!!   its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Icon_minitime31.12.10 19:02

its ok i am not crying cuz that Razz i have my real friends in real life i just try to make it by the internet its ok np Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its time to go now -VaV-??!!!   its time to go  now -VaV-??!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its time to go now -VaV-??!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory After Vengeance :: Who We Are As A Clan. :: Applications-
Jump to: