Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alittle something to Laugh at.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifthline

Fifthline

Alittle something to Laugh at. Empty
PostSubject: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime19.12.10 15:13

I have nothing against Ego, in fact, he is the very person to keep me playing this game. Although, you might find this weird, as hes very hostile towards me, which for me, is the best it can get.

Alittle something to Laugh at. Egoant10

And then good ol' Exomatrix rubbin it in

Alittle something to Laugh at. Egogot10

Also, post a reply if anyone else jawed at you for hacking or some retarded bullsh*t Smile
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime20.12.10 10:20

LOL. : lol! hahaha, poor ego, and you´re not a hacker, jeep thinks i am a hacker too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plagiorock.com.ar
COL.C.T2

COL.C.T2

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime09.01.11 14:05

Ego did the same towards me once every while. Best to not listen to him when that happens. He cools off.
In fact, just a week or two ago, Choppergirl thought I was knife hacking Suspect
Back to top Go down
/<nighT ¬ 972

/<nighT ¬ 972

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime09.01.11 15:45

lol! I think each of us passed by that from Ego . He stops when you play with him in same squad Razz (especially in titan)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zZz972
COL.C.T2

COL.C.T2

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime10.03.11 19:33

Mac, Fox and I on the Elite server. The titan was moving which started what I call "Titan Lag". As you can see, standing near a railing can cause very painful positions...

Alittle something to Laugh at. Bf214214
Back to top Go down
Ltv.Fox

Ltv.Fox

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime14.03.11 16:46

lol! COL didnt see that hahaha, i have a zombie in a shield too. I'll post it when i'll be in MY pc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plagiorock.com.ar
COL.C.T2

COL.C.T2

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime14.03.11 16:48

lol okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alittle something to Laugh at.   Alittle something to Laugh at. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alittle something to Laugh at.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory After Vengeance :: Miscellaneous :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: