Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Hello guest! :] If you've all ready registered Login! If you have not registered, register and join the madness!!
Victory After Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory After Vengeance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt.Sisson
Admin
Admin
Lt.Sisson

Thoughts on the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the Forum   Thoughts on the Forum Icon_minitime18.12.10 17:20

Hi everyone,
Just wanted your opinions on the forums, how it compares to others, how people like the background, like the set up, whether you love it, absolutely despise it, or anything in between.
Most of you are used to the chat box style that we had on JoD, so, I wanted thoughts, whether the forums are better, worse, just different, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fifthline

Fifthline

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Forum   Thoughts on the Forum Icon_minitime20.12.10 17:15

Yes, the forums are lovely but,
Overall, we really don't need a forum. We could use the forums to spread bits of information but the majority of news and relationships are in the TS.
I could see the forums to be in some value to the VaV community, but really, news spread faster on TS and thats probably why old JoD members didn't need a forum either (and I probably don't speak for the majority of people but thats just how I see it).
Back to top Go down
JOHANNA

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Forum   Thoughts on the Forum Icon_minitime24.12.10 13:13

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT YOU WANT
TO ALL VaV's .......!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Forum   Thoughts on the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory After Vengeance :: Miscellaneous :: Talk About Anything-
Jump to: